SALES AND NON-SALES COACHING


"I don't work in sales, I don't communicate with other people"

About 10% of the workforce say that they are in sales. To the other 90%, sales or selling is often a dirty word. Yet the reality of our world is that virtually everyone is in sales. We all sell. Period.
It's not just lawyers or politicians, or account managers or project managers that are also in sales. Even the guy who valets your car still uses some, or many, of the key sales principles and selling tools consciously or sub-consciously.
So if you are in sales officially or in-directly, here at NUM 6 we have a wide range of coaching areas we can deliver to help your excel further and achieve bigger goals with better results.

Making the most, of a specialist coach.